Tuesday, December 13, 2011

holiday cheer












The holiday season in our neck of the woods means: a trip to Wisconsin to our favorite Christmas tree farm, trimming our tree, putting up lights, enjoying our traditional holiday snacky-poo dinners (smoked oysters, cheeses, salami, hummus, crackers, and green olives - one of my family's favorite traditions), hanging our stockings, sending out our holiday card, and bringing out the holiday moose hat. Lola loves the moose hat. 

Hope things are cozy and cheery in your neck of the woods, too! 

4 comments:

  1. I love this glimpse into your celebration! Thanks for sharing. Especially love Lola in the moose hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your house lights! are those the vintage-looking ones? i'd like to get some..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to post, can't resist it when I see a meat and cheese plate with a Guiness and glass of wine, best winter combo ever!

    Your house is super cute.

    Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison, thanks for the comment!

    I love your blog. Your house is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Love this post? Hate it? Leave a comment. I like to hear what you think.